• Client Goals, Objectives and Priorities
• Budgeting Assistance
• Business Planning
• Charitable Giving Planning
• Debt Management (credit card debt reduction, student loans)
• Divorce Settlement Analysis
• Education Planning (college savings)
• Emergency Reserves
• Employer Benefit Planning (stock options, deferred compensation, etc.)
• Estate & Gift Tax Planning (incapacity planning)
• Income Tax Strategies, Planning and Projections (tax loss harvesting)
• Insurance Needs Analysis & Planning (Risk Management - Long-Term Care, Life, Health, Disability, Property, Liability, Umbrella, etc.)
• Investment Planning including Risk Assessment and Asset Allocation
• Medical and Health Care Planning
• Readiness to Retire
• Retirement Planning
• Social Security Planning (Social Security optimization)
• Wealth Transfer Planning
Our services include investment advisory services. However we do not directly manage or continuously monitor your investments, nor do we have discretion over or custody of your assets. Rather, we provide investment recommendations for you to implement with your custodian. Our investment advice is focused on helping you determine your tolerance for investment risk and choose the appropriate asset allocation for your total investment portfolio.
There are many aspects of financial planning, and different areas will be of importance to individuals at different stages of their lives. There is no need to navigate perilous times on your own. We are happy to speak with you to see if you would be a good fit for the services we provide.
If you would like to learn more, please take a moment to drop us a line.
Copyright © 2021 Sound Financial Solutions, Inc., Clinton, IL - All Rights Reserved. - All Rights Reserved.